I wish I had read this site before ordering a wig from Wigshow. I was told it would take 12-15 working days to produce and 3-5 days for delivery.

After 15 working days I chased it up and was told they had told the factory to hurry up. I sent numerous emails chasing it up and was always told wait 3-5 more working days each time. I gave up on working day 29 and asked PayPal to refund the money as I had not received the goods, despite chasing them up, which they did straight away to their credit. I am only grateful that they did not send the product otherwise I would have had the trouble of returning it.

I have learnt that next time I order anything online I will do a thorough google search.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Wigshow. The most disappointing about wigshow wig from Wigshow was time expected to receive goods unrealistic Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Wigshow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Wigshow to other companies on our site.

Comments