WigShow - They're committing fraud...Avoid!!!!
FOR WIGSHOW/HALOWIGS VICTIMS, SEE MY TWITTER PAGE @Wigshow_Victims
This company is not based in the UK like they tell you, they are based in Hong Kong. They promise you the world, including that your wig will be exactly as you see in the picture. What you actually receive is a cheap imitation wig, totally different colour (usually always bright red), totally different style, hair falling out, awfully glued hair, just very poor quality.
Even though they promise a refund, they will only offer a ridiculous 10% compensation and threaten it will cost £40 if you wish to return. Many who have returned item, wigshow claim not to receive it so you are out of pocket and out of a cheap nasty wig.
See my pictures...one shows the wig I was SUPPOSED to receive and the other shows the wig I ACTUALLY received; it is clear which one is which!!
DO NOT USE. AVOID.
SEE MY TWITTER PAGE, CREATED FOR WIGSHOW/HALOWIGS VICTIMS @Wigshow_Victims
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Full Curly At Back Short Capless Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "We bought our Tillary tufted sofa (all the pieces/full set) Summer 2014 at West Elm's newly opened London store for almost £3000. It was initially delivered 2 months late, and..."
- "We bought 6 Fu-nicha "z" chairs in faux leather and a glass dining table for over £800. Within 11 months the "faux" leather covers have ripped and worn through. The..."
- "It seems that the Cambridgebusinessacademy.com scam website has been shut down, after taking over $3million from subscribers, claiming the website and business has been 'sold'.On their forum, kevin Potts and..."