I HAVE JUST FOUND THIS WEBSITE LOOKING FOR OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE BEEN CONNED INTO BUYING A WIG FROM THESE HORRIBLE SO-CALLED WIG SUPPLIERS. I ORDERED A WIG FROM WIG SHOW IN GOOD FAITH AND PAID £97 PLUS POSTAGE.

I WAITED A LONG TIME TO GET IT AND WHEN IT FINALLY ARRIVED IT WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LIKE THE WIG THEY SHOWED IN THE PHOTO ON THEIR WEBSITE. I WAS FURIOUS! I'VE HAD A LONG EXCHANGE OF EMAILS WITH 'VARIOUS' PEOPLE CALLED 'APPLE' AND 'SUNNY' WHO ARE TRYING TO NEGOTIATE WITH ME BY SUGGESTING THEY REFUND FIRSTLY 20%, THEN 50% AND NOW 75% OF MY MONEY AND KEEP THE WIG!!! I DO NOT EVEN LIKE THE WIG AND WILL NEVER WEAR IT (THEY ASKED ME TO EMAIL PHOTOS OF IT WHICH I DID LIKE A FOOL!!) AS ITS SO BADLY MADE.

I FEEL LIKE AN *** NOW AND IT WAS ONLY WHEN I'D ASKED THEM FOUR TIMES FOR THEIR ADDRESS THAT I LOOKED ON GOOGLE TO SEE IF THERE WAS AN ADDRESS OR IF ANYONE ELSE HAD HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE. OF COURSE NOW THE PENNY HAS DROPPED WITH A MIGHTY CLANG!!

THEIR GRAMMAR IS BAD ALSO - A BIT LIKE BROKEN ENGLISH - SO I SHOULD'VE GUESSED THEY WEREN'T IN THE UK. I'M GOING TO DO ALL I CAN TO GET THIS COMPANY STOPPED AND WILL FOLLOW THE ADVICE OF FELLOW WRITERS WHO ARE OR WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE

SAME POSITION AS ME.

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Comments

Does anyone know if this Company is the same as Prowigs UK?.... I'm having the same problem as most on here with absolutely shoddy wigs!!

Thanks.

to DeeDee Acton, England, United Kingdom #825541

I've just received a so called human hair wig from Prowigs UK. I'm very annoyed as the wig is clearly not made of human hair more like some synthetic fibre.

The cut is terrible - short on one side and longer on the other. The wig moulted terribly when I tried it on. It is very thin and definitely does not look like the one advertised. Prowigs are the same company as Wigshow, just trading under a different name.

Unfortunately I did not discover this until after I had made my purchase.

Hence I have requested a refund.

I bought a wig of the wig show cost her £132 she wait ages for the wig when she got it was the wrong colour and size so we tyres to contact the joke of a website and they comment back saying they will refund £15 back then they asked for picture and we have send more emails which they haven't asked back to the website is a ***

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom #803775

I purchase two wigs one okay the other incorrect size and colour as not advertised, have sent 7 requests as shown on the Website. After these requests no response. This company has no morals supplying mainly to CANCER customers.

Have raised the issue with PAYPAL as it was outside the 45 days to complain that will not help, this is understandable.

If you are foolish to buy from the China base company and not satisfied, go direct to PAYPAL.

You have 45 days to raise this issue from the date you place the order go to PAYPAL direct, do not bother with their promise of a 12 hour reply.

I too have recently had a bad experience with the wig show. They are a complete ***, the wig I received looked nothing like it did on the site and it was cut unevenly.

They make out that they trade from the uk but they don't. They are nasty people and do everything not to refund your money.

I hope the website closes

I suffer from alopecia and they are taking advantage of people in distress.

I ave just been caught the same thought PayPal would of helped like you I feel a dam fool

I have bad experience with the same company as the others here and I bought wig on the http://www.wigsaleuk.co.uk. When you pay ,u realize on Pay Pal that all this online web site for wig sale that we mention have the same email in details section( wigsaleonline@hotmail.com).

They didn't answer on any emails before I open dispute on Pay Pal page. They are not from UK ,they sell poor made wigs from China. You will be happy if you get any wig at all. The same " company" is behind a few different web sites which sale wigs.

The wig that I got is broke,I had to saw in the wig.I got wrong model too,shorter than I ordered and that means that one is cheaper then my model. They earn money on cheating.

They are fake and don't buy anything from them!!! If u want to buy wig use this two web sites: http://www.internetwigs.com/ and http://www.trendco.co.uk/!!!

Wrexham, Wales, United Kingdom #770596

I orderEd 2 wigs from this company and tried to make sure they were a uk company before I ordered. They say on their website they are uk based but they lied.

They are based in China and their wigs are disgusting. I paid £125 for the wigs and they offered from 10% refund to £90 refund no matter what I did they were totally disgusting in their tretment of me.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A SCAM. I will be reporting this website and hopefully they will be clsed down before they can *** too many people.

I just read your comments and totally agree with you. They have sent me the wrong wig and will not refund me or answer my e-mails. They should be banned from selling goods online

I have as similar experience. Report to consumer line and trading standards. They are in China and will not comply to UK law, but the more people who complain, they more we have a chance f getting something done

Hi Crumblue, I have just been scammed too by this guy. My loos is over $300.

Apparently he is a china based and like you I was asked for a photo they then offered me compensation if I took it to a barbers!!!!

I have contacted paypal to see if they can help as they have helped others.

I see your post was written last year. I hope you have got it sorted now.

Cheers :cry

London, England, United Kingdom #709099

This company is a complete scam. I ordered a wig for my sister who is undergoing chemo.

When it arrived it looked nothing like the picture, it looked like it had been cut with a pair of garden shears, it was the wrong colour, the hair was very sparse and the fringe consisted of a few strands. Started e-mailing off complaints and eventually received a £90 refund so just £20 out of pocket. Not too bad. They said I could keep the "wig".

They refused to give a return address. Do not give up complaining and making threats to them. I wish I had seen this website before I ordered anything. Not usually so gullible.

But as the old saying goes, it something looks too good to be true, it usually is.

Managed to get my sister sorted out with a local company in Sutton who were amazing. :) CF

Wellington, South Australia, Australia #700761

Wigshow Spam, Scam, ***!!!

I had the same frustrating and disappointing experience with another customer.

After buying a wig for $100 and seeing no way you can wear it, I sought for a refund. After a long-protracted course of email exchanges, I was offered the chance to keep the wig and get 50% of refund.

You guessed it! The endless wait started: from within 72 hours, to a bit more time, a few more days, a few more weeks, ... now 3 months has gone, the refund just doesn't arrive!

Only by now do I realise I have been conned.

So guys, let's take this to the consumer affairs or relevant authorities to bring this website down so they won't *** other consumers.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #682837

I also brought a human hair wig as I suffer from severe alopecia

and have to wear them daily.I paid $241.00 It was nothing like the one pictured or as described and was red/orange colour with terrible large blonde chunks randomly placed. It is hideous!!!!

Iam in the process of trying to get a refund.

BEWARE do not buy from this supplier

I also bought a really bad wig which was NOT human hair, and also the wrong colour. I eventually got a full refund, but the secret was a) immediately raise a dispute with PayPal, and b) keep writing emails to the company - every day.

Ask them where the case is up to. Also report them to your local trading standards office.

They pretend to be British, and clearly are not. A totally disreputable company.

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #674702

Scam company don't purchase from them unlike you like wearing a wig that looks like a skinned cat. They will not refund you for the product either.

They are not in the UK, are in Hong Kong. Do yourself a favour and buy a wig anywhere else.

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #669030

I contacted paypal and they were amazing got me a full refund, they are amazing, I never received the wig even though they gave me a tracking number that never worked. Next time I will read reviews before I purchase anything. Again thank you Pay Pal, you are the Best.

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #668852

Ordered a wig from this company thinking it was from the UK or North America. What I got in the mail was nothing like what I had ordered and it smelled really nasty!

and it was from China. I kept contacting the company asking for a return address so I could send it back and was never given one.

I put in a dispute with Pay pal and they resolved it in the Wig company's favor, reason being "Item matches product description" which is bogus because Pay pal didn't even request a photo of the wig ! So very, very disappointed in Pay Pal...

Beverly1
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States #659012

On April 26, 2013, I ordered a wig from www.halowigs.com (also known by many other names). After 14 days, I contacted them and asked about my order and gave them the tracking number. They told me that wasn't a tracking number and they had no order from me. Fortunately, I paid with Paypal, so I had a receipt with all of the information on it and sent it to them and told them they had a certain amount of time to get the wig to me, or I would take legal action. On May 14, 2013, they thanked me for my order and gave me a tracking number (which I already had) so I could track my order. I received the wig on May 30, 2013 and trust me......this was the ugliest wig I've ever seen and it didn't even resemble the wig I ordered. The wig didn't have a full cap...it had a flimsy piece of mesh you could see through, with hair sewn on it. the mesh covered an area from the bangs to the crown, and then there was a cap, from the crown to the nape. So, they had hair sewn to a piece of mesh and it looked ridiculous! I will NEVER buy anything from this company again!!! I bought the wig I wanted from www.vogue.com and got the wig that was shown.

It pays to check out these places before buying. I had bought from Vogue before, but "halo" was selling the same wig for $62.00 less. When I was talking to "Andy" on the online chat, (with halo wigs) I asked how could they sell for so much less...he said they bought in very large volume and employees get paid a little less.

I'm not even going to try to send this wig back because I know I would just spend more money and they will never refund, so I'll chalk it up to experience and stay away from these people!

I ordered a wig from this site and never got a tracking number. I emailed them and got no response and finally emailed them through Pay Pal and got a tracking number of something that had been delivered to Australia.

Since the wig was nothing like I expected I sent it back to them for a refund 2 days after receiving it. I did not have a tracking number as I sent it through Canada Post and in order to send it with a tracking number it would have cost me $45. I was out $108 and I didn't want to lose another $45. I opened a dispute through Pay Pal and a couple of weeks later got a response from them telling me where to send the wig and to make sure I had a tracking number.

Well it was too late I had already mailed it!

Never got my money back and I am furious. These scheisters need to be closed down and as far as I'm concerned Pay Pal should not allowed this company to do business through them. Now I see here they are using another site name..seems they have every trick in the book.

Where or who do I email to make a complaint? Is there a board or site where one can make a complaint in order to stop these people?