I was about to make a purchase from wigshow.au but decided to check out some reviews first. Lucky I did! Based on what I had read on this site, here is the conversation I had with their "Online Chat"...

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Sophier'

Sophier: Hello, Welcome visiting our site today, how may I help you?

Samantha: Hi. Can you tell me if you are an Australian company?

Sophier: Yes,We are.

Samantha: and you are based in Australia?

Sophier: Yes,:-)

Samantha: I was just about to purchase a wig from your site, however I was looking online and saw some bad reviews on your company. They say you are not a Australian company and actually based in China

Samantha: is this correct?

Sophier: Thank you for your inquiry.

Sophier: We are based in Australia.

Sophier: Actually we have many reviews include positive reviews and negative ones. One can't satisfy everyone although we are always try our best to service our customers with all our soul and hearts, as you know, people make mistakes. No wonder a global company. Sometimes only a simple mistake might enrage some of the customers. But we are still on the way improving our service, and trying to satisfy all of our customers. Hope you could understand and tell us your valuable advice.

Samantha: so if I am not happy with my purchase I can return it?

Sophier: Of course you can return.

Sophier: :-)

Samantha: Could I have the returns address please?

Sophier: Sorry,our after-sale will offer the return address for you later,

Sophier: :)

Samantha: funny! thats exactly what they said you would say on the review sites! so going by your response and your not so great English...I am going to assume that you are in fact in China and WON'T be buying anything from your site either today or ever! I will also be reporting you to the trading standards commission.

Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'Andy'.

You are now chatting with 'Andy'

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.

I think the fact that 'Sophier' immediately transferred me to "Andy" who immediately terminated the chat session proves that these guys are liars and scam artists!

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!!!!

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia #676230

Wish I'd read this before ordering a wig from them. [sigh] Feeling sick about the AUD$155 I flushed down the toilet.

Fiona is incredibly sweet though. :-P