I have looked at the wigs on this website and I thought how lovely they were, so I ordered 2 and waited for them to arrive.To my horror they look nothing like the picture and I have now tried to get a refund.

They have threatened me by saying this will be very high posting and tax and it is not worth me sending them back and they offered me £15.00 ( I paid £88.00). I have now told them not to insult me and to send me the address, also I have told them that they are in breech of the Trade Discription Act, but of course they are trading as a uk based web site which it is not.

I just wished I had kown about pissed consumer before purchasing these items.DO NOT BUY FROM WIGSHOW.CO.UK

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10, 2012 #540132

I am looking for someone to participate in a BBC exposure of this company. If you know of anyone please type wigshow victims into Facebook search bar and contact Anj

0 0 Reply

Aug 06, 2012 #524907

When you order a wig, it is never going to look like the picture when you take it out of the package. Also colors aren't going to be exactly like the picture. I told my sister, a hair stylist about this and she laughed. Depending on the style of wigs you ordered, you might have to take them to your stylist, to have them styled and maybe even trimmed a little. When I buy a wig, I buy the ones that are labeled shake and go, or something like that, because they are easy care. I am also real careful about what I order online.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to WigShow. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about WigShow.
Filing a new complaint about