I WAS SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT AMITH HAD HAD THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH WIGSHOW AS MYSELF AND OTHERS ON THIS SITE. AMITH, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS EMAIL THEM, THREATENING YOU HAVE CONTACTED NOT ONLY A SOLICITOR FOR LEGAL PROCEEDINGS BUT THAT YOU HAVE ALSO REPORTED THEM TO THE BRITISH OFFICE OF FAIR TRADING (SOMETHING WHICH I HAVE ALREADY DONE AND WHICH OTHERS SHOULD ALSO DO IS REPORT THEM TO THE O.F.T. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO STOP THEM TRADING IN THE UK). WIGSHOW MAY OFFER YOU A PERCENTAGE REFUND BUT DON'T AGREE TO ANYTHING! DEMAND A FULL REFUND OR YOU WILL TAKE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS FURTHER.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU AS YOU ARE GOING THROUGH CANCER TREATMENT AND THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST TAKING MONEY FOR WHAT IS THE EQUIVALENT OF VERY, VERY POORLY MADE WIGS WHICH ARE NOTHING LIKE EXPECTED.

WHEN WIGSHOW REFUND YOU, USE THE MONEY TO BUY FROM A UK ONLINE WIG SUPPLIER - THERE ARE PLENTY OF HONEST ONES OUT THERE IF YOU CHECK ON GOOGLE.

HAVE A LOOK AT MY ORIGINAL COMPLAINT AND THEN AT SOME OTHERS - WIGSHOW ARE JUST THIEVES!!

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

Thanks Crumblue.

Hi Amith

I was so pleased to hear that you'd won your battle with Wigshow. Another triumph for their victims! They must surely realise that they are doing wrong but they carry on trading.

I do hope you get your refund very quickly and that your recovery from the chemo is good. You really didn't need this stress that Wigshow have put you through at this difficult time.

Warmest wishes for the future and hope you will be able to buy a wig from a trustworthy seller now. Let me know if you need any help.

Best wishes

to crumblue #578956

Hi Crumblue , Well it dint work the way I thought it would , wigshow now started ringing me blocked number and started asking me to cancel my PayPal complaint and then only they will do the refund. They called me twice , very difficult to understand , I think they are chinese . I found it very suspicious and was worried that if I cancel the PayPal dispute then I could lose my only chance of getting a refund .', I said no to them but they kept asking me to cancel my complaint . I just got fedup and rang PayPal and told them this and they have now closed the case in my favour and done a full refund including the postage . PayPal was very helpful. Thanks Amith

Hi crumble,

I emailed with what you said , a lady left a message in my voicemail , unknown caller saying they will refund me minus the postage if I withdraw the PayPal complaint , then they emailed me saying the same . I said I will withdraw after refund . Thanks a lot for your help and support .

Hi Amith

You're right - not signing or accepting the package means the agents will have no choice but to return it to the sellers. I knew they'd offer you a percentage of refund but stick to your guns. Don't accept anything but a full refund. Don't rely on PayPal as they always seem to find in favour of the one in the wrong from my experience - fight Wigshow yourself and cancel your PayPal.

Have you threatened them yet with legal action? This you MUST do! Just say you'll advise your solicitor to begin legal proceedings against Wigshow within the next 48 HOURS unless they give you a full refund less postage. Your reasons are totally valid in that you have waited a long enough to receive the item you have already paid for and you are NOT willing to wait any longer now.

To be honest it's a blessing in disguise that you didn't see the wig they sent you as if you look on any of these comments posted on Pissed, you'll see we are or were in the same boat in that the wig was nothing like the one ordered!!

You need to get this over and done with quickly so please send your email now with what I've said and say you will not accept any of their percentage refund offers unless it's a 100% refund. And emphasise the legal proceedings in capitals......

Let me know......

Let me know.

Hi Crumblue,

I have now got several emails from candy , Andy , Vivienne Each time different replies , one said accept the item , the other said will give 40percent another said accept and send it back but not ready to give any address .Yodel tried to deliver it today , I did not accept the item as there was no return address on the package and I dint want to sign on a paper and stuck with the item .

If I don't accept the parcel it's should go back to them or at least I have proof that I don't have it . The agents are not helpful at all .

I opened a despute with pay pal and escalated to claim but nothing is happening .Iam tired and out of pocket .

Hi Amith

You are already going through enough without these horrible sellers trying to *** you, bless you.

They can't give you a UK address as they are in China so you won't get that out of them I'm afraid. Did PayPal offer you any help?

I suggest you email them now and tell them that if they don't give you a FULL refund now, you will take legal proceedings against them. I did this and although they kept suggesting I take a refund percentage, I was adamant they refund me in full. They did within two days but didn't refund postage - I didn't mind as £7 less was better than no refund at all! You really have to fight them - something you probably don't feel up to now but it does work. You can say you've been in touch with others who have had the same problems with their company.

I think they probably won't refund you until you are in receipt of the goods but you can still demand a full refund by threatening legal action against them. They didn't even want me to send the wig I got back to them - I just chucked it as it was so badly made.

Does any of this help you? I can't think of anything else to suggest but please keep me informed of how you get on and I'll try to help you if I possibly can. It's very stressful I know. Have the emails been from "Apple", "Sunny" or similar made-up names?

to crumblue #578828

Hi Crumblue ,

Thanks

Amith

to crumblue #641438

Im still waiting for my wig it's been two weeks now and yes have had reply from a sunny I've just hit on this site by typing in complaints about wigs how in google because I began to smell a rat

I usually get my wigs from a Blackpool firm but I wanted a real hair one

Will give them till end of week and start complaint

Hi CRUMBLUE ,

I emailed them several times , did chat , informed PayPal .I have not received the item yet so I told them I won't accept the delivery now and they can ask their courier to send it back to them , reason being if I sign and accept it then I will become responsible for the return .

I also to them to give me a UK address of theirs and contact number , but all that they would email me each time is sign and accept the delivery . I have been adamant with them saying I won't accept the parcel if it turns up .

They keep replying sign and doesn't say anything about refund .What should I do