I HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMPLAINED ABOUT WIGSHOW BASED IN CHINA. I REFUSED TO GIVE UP AND KEPT ON BOMBARDING THEM WITH EMAILS, SAYING I WAS GOING TO GET LEGAL ADVICE, THAT I WOULD CONTACT THE UK TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE AND ULTIMATELY THAT THEY WERE ILLEGALLY TRADING AS A UK COMPANY WHEN THEY ARE IN CHINA.

I TOLD THEM THEY WERE MISLEADING CUSTOMERS AND THAT I HAD SEEN A LARGE AMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM (I EVEN SENT THEM THE LINK TO READ WHAT PEOPLE WERE SAYING ABOUT THEIR SO-CALLED SERVICE!).

THEY EVENTUALLY GAVE IN AND REFUNDED ME VIA PAYPAL THE £97 I ORIGINALLY PAID BUT THEY KEPT THE £7 P&P. I DIDN'T CARE AS LONG AS I GOT SOME MONEY BACK FROM THEM. IT WAS IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AFTER A DAY. THE PERSON TO CONTACT THERE IS "ALLEN" WHO EVENTUALLY ADVISED ME THAT THEY WOULD REFUND. I ALWAYS CONTACTED THEM ON THE FOLLOWING EMAILS: askbuybestt@hotmail.com OR webwincustomerservices@yahoo.com. THEY IGNORED MY REQUESTS FOR THEIR ADDRESS TO RETURN THE WIG EVEN THOUGH I SAID I DIDN'T WANT IT AND TOLD ME TO KEEP IT!

LET ME KNOW IF THE ABOVE INFO HELPS YOU AT ALL. BUT DO KEEP ON AT THEM AS I DID. IT COULD WORK.

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom #607105

I ordered a wig for my mum who is having chemo, postage was 3 to 5 working days.After 3 weeks i was still waiting for it to arrive.

i emailed them and was told not to worry it had been sent out. It arrived a week later so a month in total. Its really poor quality and looks nothing like the picture.

I have emailed them asking for an address to return it too for a refund and im still waiting for a reply.My mother is 81 years old and has cancer she doesn't need this hassle

jan2011

I also bought a wig from WIGSHOW it took just over 2 weeks a child could have made this wig better I spent £99.00 and complained to them. I asked for a return address, but was offered £60 which I took I still never got a return address please keep away from this site they are not in the UK but in China.

I am looking for someone to participate in a BBC exposure of this company. If you know of anyone please type wigshow victims into Facebook search bar and contact Anj