I too ordered a wig from wigs how company. They say younger it in 7 days but it took almost a month for it to arrive. I felt the company was bogus after I got no replies to my inquiries so I contacted the fraud unit in the UK and reported this company for Internet fraud. The next day I got a poorly written email from a FIONA, asking me to withdraw my complaint, and that my wig had been mailed. Well, it did come the next day but.......

I had ordered a lace front wig and they sent me a very poorly made full wig, nothing like the one that was shown on the Internet.

I'm going after this company with a fury! I am asking for a full refund of my 95.00 and will continue with my complaints with the police in the UK and the internet fraud unit so that they can tract these people down who are simply preying on innocent people through the Internet. Will keep you posted!

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

I too was scammed by these evil people. I have set up a twitter page Wigshow_Victims (@Wigshow_Victims) to help other victims come together and share their experience, including if people were successful in getting a refund and how