Redditch, England

I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet.The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps).

Also the colour is not what I thought it would be (darker than shown). I have tried to return it with a full refund and they are reluctant to give me a return address. I paid £118 plus a delivery charge of £7 (£125). They only offer £40 and suggest I keep the wig, which is unwearable anyway.

Paypal are not interested in pursuing this.Not sure whether to cut my losses or try and pursue this.

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #616875

Ihave been trying to contact this compamny via email for days with questions re the wigs but can never get an answer, they refuse to give me their address - its like dealing with robots and on checking internet I think they have lots of different websites offering the same wigs! So if you dont buy from one you will buy from another of their sites.

I am looking for someone to participate in a BBC exposure of this company. If you know of anyone please type wigshow victims into Facebook search bar and contact Anj

I have also tried for a refund as I am not satisfied with the wig received.

I contaced then and was given 3 different email addresses and told to contact them for a refund.

All three would not send as they had no account.

Fortunatly my wig was not one of the expensive ones.Dont buy from this company.