Wigshow. Will not give a return address or full refund

77 of 83 WigShow reviews

I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet.The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps).

Also the colour is not what I thought it would be (darker than shown). I have tried to return it with a full refund and they are reluctant to give me a return address. I paid £118 plus a delivery charge of £7 (£125). They only offer £40 and suggest I keep the wig, which is unwearable anyway.

Paypal are not interested in pursuing this.Not sure whether to cut my losses or try and pursue this.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
77 of 83 WigShow reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
baldie

Mar 02, 2013 #616875 London, England, United Kingdom

Ihave been trying to contact this compamny via email for days with questions re the wigs but can never get an answer, they refuse to give me their address - its like dealing with robots and on checking internet I think they have lots of different websites offering the same wigs! So if you dont buy from one you will buy from another of their sites.

Wigshow VICTIMS

Sep 10, 2012 #540131

I am looking for someone to participate in a BBC exposure of this company. If you know of anyone please type wigshow victims into Facebook search bar and contact Anj

marilyn atkin

Aug 13, 2012 #528045

I have also tried for a refund as I am not satisfied with the wig received.
I contaced then and was given 3 different email addresses and told to contact them for a refund. All three would not send as they had no account. Fortunatly my wig was not one of the expensive ones. Dont buy from this company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to WigShow. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about WigShow.
Filing a new complaint about
×