So I purchased a wig from their online store which looked very appealing, I emailed the company before making the order and they promised customer satisfaction and committed to making a full refund or replacement if our needs were not met.

After making the purchase, I was unhappy with the quality of the product, particularly the colour, odour, and overall design of the wig. Naturally I complained, asking for the refund that they had previously promised, they requested a photo and then only promised a partial refund instead. However after numerous back and forth emails stretching for over 2 months, and the company making many promises of transferring money, the money never appeared in my account, despite several so called attempts by them to transfer money back to us.

My suggestion to anyone who has encountered a similar problem to take this matter directly to consumer affairs or other relevent authorities.

Also, let's report this to Paypal to urge them to take some action.

LET'S TAKE THIS FRAUDULENT WEBSITE DOWN AND PREVENT OTHER COSTUMERS SUFFERING OUR FATE!!!

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

Looks like we've all been had.. these need bringing down.........