Like many other customers, I have purchased a wig only to find it is impossible to wear due to the smell and colour.

Then I embarked on long-protracted course of seeking a refund. Now three months has gone, despite the endless promises, the refund just doesn't arrive.

At first they asked for photo evidence, then offered discounts from 10%, 20% ... 50% only for you to keep the wig. Once you have agreed, they then keeps saying the refund will arrive within 72 hours, a week, another week ... now three months. Only then you realise you have been conned.

So, let's act, and try to take this fraudster website down!!!

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

Hair Everywhere - Customer Care Review Hair Everywhere "DO NOT SUPPORT THIS BUSINESS. So yesterday I purchased hair (3 bundles) and was like wow an amazing deal! I was excited. After looking more into the company I realized..." Read more Glam Seamless - Glamseamless not so glam anymore!!! BAD Quality Hair now Glam Seamless "I had my last THREE orders have matted tangled fried looking disasters your company calls quality hair..." Read more Divatress - Fake Bobbi Boss Hair Divatress " I never write reviews, but this one was a must... I have ordered Bobbi Boss Remy Natural from Divatress 4 or 5 times in the past. When I first..." Read more Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more