I wish I'd found these reviews before I purchased mine, I live in Australia and had alopecia since I was 10 (now 38) and was excited to find a human hair wig that didn't cost the earth..it was the same style as their website but I ordered black and it came red...

they asked for a photo and then said for me to consider keeping it because it looked nice.. I've tried emailing them back and the email address now does not exist..

Does anyone know of any good online places to buy a wig?I've used vogue wigs and also head covers before and had no issues but I really wanted a human hair one..

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #699440

Try Trendco. I used them after also being scammed by Wigshow. The wig I received was lovely and exactly as described. They are a authorised dealer of Rene of Paris wigs, so trusted.

Wigshow are actually using/stealing many images from Trendco's website and sending cheap counterfeit imitations of them.

Make sure you report Wigshow to Action Fraud too, and if you payed through Paypal, open a dispute right now. Don't listen to any false promises Wigshow may make!