I wish I'd found these reviews before I purchased mine, I live in Australia and had alopecia since I was 10 (now 38) and was excited to find a human hair wig that didn't cost the earth..it was the same style as their website but I ordered black and it came red...

they asked for a photo and then said for me to consider keeping it because it looked nice.. I've tried emailing them back and the email address now does not exist..

Does anyone know of any good online places to buy a wig?I've used vogue wigs and also head covers before and had no issues but I really wanted a human hair one..

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

London, England, United Kingdom #699440

Try Trendco. I used them after also being scammed by Wigshow. The wig I received was lovely and exactly as described. They are a authorised dealer of Rene of Paris wigs, so trusted.

Wigshow are actually using/stealing many images from Trendco's website and sending cheap counterfeit imitations of them.

Make sure you report Wigshow to Action Fraud too, and if you payed through Paypal, open a dispute right now. Don't listen to any false promises Wigshow may make!

Melaleuca - I hope you read this BEFORE you sign up Melaleuca "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..." Read more Wigshow - They're committing fraud...Avoid!!!! Wigshow "FOR WIGSHOW/HALOWIGS VICTIMS, SEE MY TWITTER PAGE @Wigshow_VictimsThis company is not based in the UK like they tell you, they are based in Hong Kong. They promise you the world,..." Read more Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Crossroads Rv - FADED TOP , NOT DIRTY !! Crossroads Rv "My wife and I are in the market for a 20-24ft. Lite travel camper. We found a Crossroads sunset trail 220rb. This met all our needs the camper is a..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Threads King - Thread king  -  Thanks for your purchase! and never shipped!... [135 DAY LATER]... there's no answer and no product Threads King " I ordered 2 item on thread king - 7 May 2017 order number is 89858 Package (1)package hardly arrived package (2) is not stwill arrived. 135 days passed. I..." Read more Crossroads Rv - 2013 crossroads elevation Crossroads Rv "Nothing but issues with this unit. 2 Lippert slide out motors on main slide burned up in years 2 and 3 of owning toy hauler. Fuel pump motor for on..." Read more