I ordered a wig, and it took forever to arrive - 8+ weeks.I think it came from china as the paypal payment receipt was in chinese symbols.

Anyway, when it arrived - it was nothing like I had ordered - wrong colour (a caramel colour was ordered and I recieved very dark brown with grey hairs through it)and completely the wrong style. I contacted them and they are being evasive - after many e:mails back and forth - they had the nerve to offer compensation - 10% of the original price that I paid. I paid £104 plus postage!!!

Of course paypal will not let me lodge a complaint as the time is past after transaction - I do not know what the conversion from £ sterling is to $.But at a guess - the loss is $135.

Review about: Wigshow Wig.

Had an Experience with Wigshow?

Comments

blackjaffa

I would not give up on paypal... tell them the company took longer than the specified time to deliver and give them details of this site to read complaints!!!

If your paypal is paid by your credit card then the credit card company should help you.

this company are scammers.

Advocare - Supplement Review from Katy, Texas Advocare "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..." Read more Advocare - Review in Health and Beauty category Advocare "I am so happy with Advocare! I have lost 54lbs since January! No problem with the distributors, I am a distributor myself so contact me if you want to change..." Read more Wigshow. Will not give a return address or full refund Wigshow "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..." Read more AdvoCare Is A Part Of Our Lives! Advocare "We started with AdvoCare in June of 2013 to simply save money on products. I was formerly a collegiate football player and Complete Nutrition junkie, but saving money made sense!..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more